Golf Membership Open Weekend at Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort
On Friday 11th August to Sunday 13th August, Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort will be hosting a golf membership open weekend. The various activities will be starting from 5:30pm on the Friday and are all outlined below. If you’re already an existing member of Forest Pines it will be a great opportunity to meet other members and give you the chance to bring down family, friends and colleagues free of charge who may also be interested in joining. Don’t forget – we have fantastic referral incentives for introducing new members to the club!
Friday 11th August
- Starting at 5:30pm onwards.
- Mixed 9 hole team competition – open to all existing members and their guests.
- Each member can bring as many guests as they desire free of charge.
- Prizes for the winning team
- Prize for the nearest to the pin challenge.
- Refreshments in the Pines Bar will follow the golf.
Saturday 12th August
For the Juniors
- 9:30am – 10:30am
- 2 separate junior golf activities – For beginners and younger juniors there will be a fun putting competition on the putting green. For older and more advanced players there will be a pitching and chipping clinic on the driving range with PGA professional Dan Greenwood.
- Prizes will be given out to the winners & as well as the most improved golfers.
- 18 hole junior competition taking place on the course afterwards, tee-times from 10:48am.
For the Adults
- Extended roll-up tee-times from 9:20am – 10:00am – open to all existing members and their guests.
- Individual stableford competition with prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
- Each member is eligible to bring up to 3 guests free of charge
- Longest drive and nearest to the pin competition with prizes for both.
- Everyone who takes part will receive a free drink in the Pines Bar afterwards.
- Champagne putt challenge on the putting green.
Sunday 13th August
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Rolling practice session on the driving range supervised by PGA professional Dan Greenwood.
- Membership Q&A session in the Pines Bar with Jack Cade the Golf Membership Sales Advisor – any questions related to membership at the club including; prices, different types of membership, handicaps, competitions etc.
- Complimentary tea & coffee