Forest Pines Golf course is a gem in the North Lincolnshire countryside, located a short distance from J4 of the M180 and nestled in 190 acres of beautiful woodland.
As golfing venues go, Forest Pines Golf course is up there with the best, and it's not only us who think so - we were voted the ‘best golf course in the East of England’ by Today’s Golfer Magazine 2018, something we are extremely proud of, plus we've hosted numerous competitions including the R&A Boys Home Internationals, British Blind Open and the PGA four-ball Championships 2009 - 2013.
So what is it that makes this 10,000 yard Championship course so special? Could it be the magnificent three loops of nine holes that meander through majestic pines? Is it the tree lined fairways that causes a challenge to even a scratch golfer? What about the water hazard at the 7th hole that always presents a challenge. It is all of this and more.
And it doesn’t stop there, the Pro shop is fully stocked with the latest names in golfing fashion including Ted Baker, Hugo Boss & Under Armour! But perhaps most importantly, don’t forget about the 19th hole, or in our case the 28th! The Pines Bar is the perfect place to sit with friends on the terrace overlooking the splendour of the golf course, enjoy a cold beverage, refuel with a bite to eat and dissect your round, hole for hole.
Features & Facilities:
- Magnificent 27-hole Championship Golf course-3 x 9 holes-Forest, Pines and Beeches.
- Host to numerous competitions including PGA four-ball Championships 2009-2013.
- Putting green and Driving range.
- Lessons available with PGA Professionals.
- Buggies & Trollies available.
- Fantastic Leisure club and tranquil spa to relax after your round of golf.
- Pines Bar-the perfect place to have a post round beer overlooking the course.